The A-Team is a community health ambassador program open to community members ages 16 and older. The purpose of the A-Team is simple: to create healthier communities! Through the A-Team program, you get to promote health equity, educate and empower your community, and transform the landscape of healthcare for years to come!
a-team ambassador benefits
At Advance Community Health we recognize that it takes time and resources to be active in your community. We want to create equitable opportunities for everyone to participate in our program by providing hourly compensation.
A-Team ambassadors will receive $18/hour for a maximum of 15 hours per month.
In addition, as a member of the A-Team you get the unique opportunity to:
- Educate, empower, and inspire your community.
- Build healthier communities by improving access to care.
- Learn the inner workings of community health centers.
- Plan community events to address health needs.
- Develop public speaking, social media, and communication skills.
- Connect with fellow community organizations and expand your network.
How do I apply?
Thank you for your interest in applying! The A-Team application is now open and will close on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. To apply please fill out the application using the link below:
Contact Jireh McCallum, Community Engagement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.